Frontine for cats doesn't worK?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
My cat got his first dose in March and it's been consistent since. July finds me with another infestation.[:mad:][:mad:][:mad:][:mad:]
That's it really, back to cat bathing.

peejrey

Reaction score
Really?
We were thinking getting either that or advantage for our cats..

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Yup, superfleas here I guess. This is the second year in a row. My cat is pretty good about baths though. Tolerant but not thrilled. His worst part is the waiting to be rinsed I think.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I have been using advantage for several years now, and it works quite well. You do however have to buy the size reccomended for the weight of your cat........Andy

RedGinger

Reaction score
I've had outdoor/indoor cats and indoor only is best. I'm not sure Frontline is full proof, but it helps imo. We have been using Biospot from KV Pet Supply (just in case fleas come in on our shoes or something, when we visit friend's homes).

As someone said, make sure you are getting the correct dose for your cat's weight. It's about time for our cats' Summer bath. It's quite a job with three, but they are pretty good about it. It makes a mess and our 25 pounder is like trying to bathe the Incredible Hulk. We manage, though. I think they might enjoy a refreshing bath in this wicked hot weather! But then, they are cats, so you never know.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Frontline works just fine if you ask me.. you sure you're applying it correctly, Cows? You can't just squirt it at 'em...

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
Out here in the desert, it's too dry for fleas. There are none, so thankfully, no need for any flea repellants. [:)] ~Mike

RedGinger

Reaction score
Here you go, Cows and anyone else interested: What we use for fleas Also, put some mothballs in your vacuum bag and thoroughly vacuum your floors, sofas, etc. This will kill the fleas and is helpful in getting rid of a lot of them.

A little more interesting info :Catnip oil is great for aroma therapy. A strong infusion can be used to repel fleas from carpets or the fur of animals. An extract from the leaves (called nepetalactone) has herbicidal and insect repellant properties From

vivid2012

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Rockhounder55

Out here in the desert, it's too dry for fleas. There are none, so thankfully, no need for any flea repellants. [:)] ~Mike
yup, it is not necessary for any flea repellants

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles