Galena IL Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Galena Bottles

Reaction score
Greetings to all. Jim here. Ran across this site in my search for bottles from Galena, IL.
I live in a small town in Illinois about 75 miles from Galena. My wife and I were married
there about 4 years ago and visit Galena a few times every year. I just became interested
in collecting items from Galena, bottles and tins, about 2 years ago on one of our visits
and it just kind of took off from there. I do have several different bottles of various sorts,
Blum's, Eulberg, Plath, West Galena Dairy, and a few medicine bottles. Some were acquired
through eBay and some through antique dealers around the area. Anyone having a Galena, IL
bottle willing to part with it, please contact with description. Thank you.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hello and welcome.
I don't have anything for you but there is a member that I'm sure can tell all you need to know about collecting from one town.
His name is Jim too. [8|][8|][8|]

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum. We have several Illinois collectors including me. I am sure a few may have something for you but no promises. I have around 60 Illinois bottles but still don't have one from Galena. I have seen my fair share of them on the bay and at local flea markets and thrift stores though. If you could post some pictures on here that would be grand. We love pictures on this site! Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75