German Mineral water jug?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tallgirltexas

Reaction score
Warren, Houston is about 5-1/2 hours away from me - I'd be interested to know when the show is - I have family down there. I could kill two birds with one stone.

BTW...I have not ever dug for bottles...I purchased this one. Where do you go to dig for them? I have read a few of the posts on here....you go to dumps? Or abandoned places? What? We have one city dump and there is NO way I'd go there...they have the trash buried under about 50 feet of dirt...like a big compost pile - just keep adding trash then dirt, etc. I'd be interested to know what kinds of places to look for, because I have three kids...my hubby and I could take them out for an adventure! Sounds like a blast.

Thanks again for all of your help!
Karen

tallgirltexas

Reaction score
Kelley,
You're about 8 hours from me! You're right about Texas being a big state, but it's not as wide as California is long!

Karen

texasdigger

Reaction score
There is also a show in Austin, but it was month before last. Tallgirl if you want to find dump spots in Texas one of the easiest ways is to walk creeks that are close to town squares. Look for shards of glass pottert etc. and try to find where they are coming out of the ground. Good luck and if you start digging it will be hard to stop. I live in Dallas if you need any help just drop me a line.

Brad

tallgirltexas

Reaction score
Well, it should be fairly easy to locate a town where there's a creek close to the square...we've got lots of places around here where I live! I'll have to take my kids and do a little "nature" walking and "bottle" hunting...thanks!

Karen

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles