Get your probe order in for the fall digging season..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

KBbottles

Reaction score
Been extremely happy with mine this past year. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a new probe.

-KB

Klunk

Reaction score
Re: RE: Get your probe order in for the fall digging season..

I got a 5 ft probe from jaken and it's been good so far.

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score

Klunk how long did it take for jaken to get back to you? I ordered one a few days ago and haven't gotten a response yet...

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score

Got my probe in, took 2 days, so far I like it, haven't actually used it yet but it is very good quality.

jaken

Reaction score

cowseatmaize said:
If you shared more of your probing finds I'd be very happy.
Is that possible?
I don't dig privys. I started making probes 10 years ago for a few friends when we were digging an 1862 Union winter camp in VA. We used the probes to find the winter huts and some of them are loaded with bottles. Of course we find other Civil War relics as well. The first hut I probed contained a Wm. A Carpenters Mineral Water, Hudson NY. The camp turned out to be the 44th NY Volunteer Infantry.I have, in the past, donated monetarily to the site and feel I do provide a high quality probe at a very reasonable price which, in my view, is a service to your members. If you feel this is a problem let me know and I will stop offering probes. Thank You.

GEEMAN

Reaction score

I ordered a probe from John (jaken) last year and without a doubt, I wouldn't hesitate ordering another one from him. IMO, He's a good man who makes a really nice probe. He's a busy guy though so don't be discouraged if comunications are a little slow at times. Bottom line is he did his best to make me a happy camper ( he did ) and that's all that matters to me.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score

If you feel this is a problem let me know and I will stop offering probes.
Hey, it's relevant to the hobby. Maybe it's a bit spammy but so what, you seem to have a good rep.At least it's not stretching it to smartphone skins to protect the phone that could give you the GPS coordinates of the find or golf clubs to whack the golf balls like I usually find in the woods. [:D] Forget about the knee pads and other stuff too that could be a stretch.It sure as heck ain't no wedding dresses or sexy lingerie either.[:D][:D][:D]Post away John.Eric

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks