Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Just saw this thread. Some great laughs. So here I go---My wifes aunt lives near Tucson Az., You know, in the desert. She walked to a small store one evening to pick up a few things. On her way home she heard a hissing sound behind her and instead of looking to see what it was { rattler, helamonster, ghost } she walked faster. The faster she walked the louder the hiss got so she walked even faster,the hiss got louder and she walked faster, finally reaching her front door in a cold sweat she relized the lid on her soda pop was loose. SSSSSSSSSSSSee Ya. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

swizzle

Reaction score
I was just thinking that it's time to dig this thread back out of the depths. I just loved this thread so much that I felt it needs some more attention and some more stories added. Whether your holding back a story that really freeks you out just thinking about it or you're a newbie who hasn't seen this thread yet we'd like to hear them all. Pics are always a bonus. Lets here what you got. Swizzle

Brains

Reaction score
1 of my friends sas he ses a ghost of a lumber jack looking up at him from outside his house when he sleeps- michal jackson? He also sas that he has seen the ghost on some ghost hunter show.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
my buddy had a groundhog come right up to him. the groundhog had a plastic jar on its head. he took the jar off the groundhogs head, and it walked away. oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooh

the woods does mess with your head. especially at night.

when i was growing up, me and my friends would explore the local abandoned insane asylum. that was a trip and a half. they are in the process of tearing Byberry Mental Institution down, but in the early mid 1990's, it was the scariest place to go. it had catacombs, a "freezer", plenty of solitary confinement rooms, restraint jackets, and creepy looking toys i hung from the ceiling for effect. the last time i was in this place was 2005 around the september month. i needed to check out the "pharmacutical room" one last time before this place was gone. lift up the floorboards and such. as we walked through the woods, i saw something in the pitch black. it was a very faint white. when you approach this place, all lights are off because you will be arrested if caught. i dismissed it and continued walking with a few girls and my buddy jeff. great date idea huh? anyway...as we got closer, we saw that it was someone. everybody saw this person dressed in all white. we instinctly ran because if it was secruity, they would have tasered us. we ran directly into the hospital because security is not allowed in. as we started to walk, we began to question what we saw. after that, we got lost exploring the place for about 4 hours, kicking around beer cans, asbestos, and we realized this isnt as fun as it used to be when we were kids. still very scary, but not the same. on our way out, we had to duck underneath a fallen door. my buddy jeff was the last one out. as he ducked underneath, he got his ear sliced in half. this dude was goin into shock because of the blood loss. as i wrapped him up in his shirt, my friend jess said someone was coming...it was the person in white. ive never seen a guy with half an ear run as fast. after the ER sewed it back on, nobody said one word about the incident.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
I bet a tetnis (spelling?) shot was needed for that eh? Doesn't sound like my kind of fun.

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
he was super mad pissed. we didnt laugh at him at the time, only after the ER because of the good friends we are. ive heard of people gettin cut by bums with butter knives in that place. that seems a million times worse.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers