Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ashott

Reaction score
I can try i have to scan them and i don't have a scanner.....i will make a valiant effort though!!![:D]

ashott

Reaction score
ok so can i send this to someone's email and they can try to post it? I have tried and tried but it says it is too many kb's for it to take......i finally found the pic and will be happy to post but need to know how to lessen the kb's or send it to someone else to post.....thx
ashley

diggerjeff

Reaction score
i am posting this for ashott

Qo39107.jpg

Attachments

• Qo39107.jpg
    Qo39107.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 75

ashott

Reaction score
i don't know do you think preteens need exorcism??? haha...she is 11 now. This was in taken in like '98 or '99.[:D]

yawningdog

Reaction score
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed all your stories! I live in house built in 1930's and moved to this site in the 1970's (mining town got sold and moved). I have heard voices in other rooms since the day we moved in. I describe them as talk radio playing in the other part of the house. Doesn't matter where I am it is up or down, front or back to me. We remodeled and added on. They must not have liked the work, no more conversations in the other room. weird.

And please post the photo mentioned, son in yard with house behind. thanks, erica

That one with the slide is going to give me bad dreams.

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hello all,
This is a follow up to the ghosts mentioned on page one of this thread, at the plantation. I went through a disc of many pics of this event and will post the better ones.
Keep this in mind while viewing the photos. I didn't enhance, filter or do anything to these photos. I did resize them to a smaller picture for posting.
Also, when I was in school, I did develope pictures/film for years. I learned all sorts of tricks and techniques. I have no explanation of how these photos came out the way they did. The guy that took these pics stuck his hand and arm into the room and snapped a photo.

When I preview this post the photo appears very blurry. It is not a blurry pic, so it must be my browser/ISP...hope you're not looking at these with AOL.

Ec88567.jpg

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Next photo...These are described as "energy", by the guy who took them.

Db85532.jpg

Attachments

• Db85532.jpg
    Db85532.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 81

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
The next...and I hope everyone sleeps well tonight or the night they read/view this.

Can you see why I haven't been back since?

By76317.jpg

Attachments

• By76317.jpg
    By76317.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 88

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau