Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Alek77

Reaction score
Now I LOVE these kind of stories, and I have a few of my own. As far fetched and crazy as it sounds, it is 100% TRUE. One time, about a year ago, I was behind an old house foundation digging in a pit (privy??) and I found a cork top Rawleigh's bottle and that is all. I continued digging and came upon a large rock in my way. After much effort I moved it and behind it, There was a weird patch of very, very, very loose dirt. It was so loose that it looked like it would sink away if anything heavy was dropped on it. What happened next was the weird part. I stuck the shovel into the patch of loose dirt and it DID fall away into a narrow pit about three feet deep, and what happened next I still can't explain. I somehow lost grip of the shovel and it fell a bit into the hole before I grabbed it. The large rock then somehow fell back into the hole and this is the insane part. I heard a loud but muffled SCREAM, like a woman, coming from the hole! It went on for about 30 seconds and I was so scared and surprised I dropped the shovel into the hole and RAN from the pit and as I looked back I noticed all the loose dirt falling back into the pit. I then kept just running and running until I got back to the road and my ATV. I was not able to sleep for about a week and I have never returned to that spot again. Pretty crazy!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I am always interested in paranormal stuff. I have caught two evp's from a cemetery. I only know this because a friend, who is a ghost hunter has Adobe Audition. He was able to hear the evp's that way, after I sent him the files. All he did was remove background noise and amplify the voices. One was a man's voice, unintelligable, responding to my reading of his headstone. In another, I said, "I would just like to hear a voice", and a woman's voice responds, "No." I don't know what evp's may really be. I am still a skeptic.

I downloaded Audacity, but I still have some trouble trying to tell what is and what isn't an evp. I have smelled a woman's perfume in a cemetery on a cold October night. I have also caught some interesting pictures I can't explain.

Youtube has lots of paranormal videos, and some of my favorites are civil war ones, where they have captured the sound of gunshots, cannons, etc.

VTdigger

Reaction score
Not reall I've seen some spirits but never digging. , But, this remidned me of an experiance I had Saturday, I was digging along and heard some crashing in the woods I must have jumped darn near out of my skin, it's was only 3 deer running through the woods but it did startle me a bit.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Bump! Just got two more evp's at the cemetery. This is the one under our post entitled, "Bottle Fever". My friend, who is out of state, suggested I get some local paranormal enthusiasts together and form my own group. Problem is, none of my friends are really into that. Anyone in this area who is interested, let me know.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

Bump! Just got two more evp's at the cemetery. This is the one under our post entitled, "Bottle Fever". My friend, who is out of state, suggested I get some local paranormal enthusiasts together and form my own group. Problem is, none of my friends are really into that. Anyone in this area who is interested, let me know.

Seems like you scared everyone [8D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
Maybe so lol. Too bad a lot of the people posting don't come on much, if at all anymore (except for Swiz). I have no clue how to post my evps on youtube or anything, so if you want to hear them, I will email them.

BellwoodBoys

Reaction score
I have a few paranormal experiances too.

the first one was I woke up in the middle of the night of klinking of glass from my bottle shelf, I looked down and saw a white cat. It looked just like my cat that died a year back, her name was phebe.

The next one was when I was digging my backyard dump I found burnt clothes, as soon as i picked them up The vine next to me(which is 20 years old) snapped in half.

The next one is when I bought stamps from the third reich, I feel asleep while sorting them, I had a strang dream whith photos of aushwitz and other gory photos. then I had a dream of being shot in a ditch, like in 1942. Then I woke up acared to death!

waskey

Reaction score
Not a great story and not many details, but last summer, my family and I were at my grandparents condominum watching fireworks on the 4th of july from their 8th story porch and we watched a small ball of fire travel accross the sky and go out to sea, never going out. We watched it slowly going out to sea for a good 10 minutes until we couldn't see it any longer. It was about the size of a balloon and floated like a balloon would too, but only it was on fire and the the fire never went out or lost form. Kinda weird.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete