Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mihai

Reaction score
I have a story about a bottle.

About 12 years ago I was in a trip in mountains back home in Romania, and I visited an old monastery. It used to be a castle but now is a church with thick walls around. In a kind of cellar, pretty much empty, we, me and my brother, found a small bottle, half full of a brown liquid. At that time I wasn't interested in old bottles (I have nothing to say in my defence), I didn't give to much attention to it so we left it there.

This summer I took that trip again, with my wife, and I went in that cellar again. I had with me a head light with brand new rechargeable batteries, full. Only that, when I went inside, the light didn't work. No reason. I checked around, I found a few candles (it was a church yard after all and this is the tradition over there, to light a candle for the souls of the dead) but now matches. We don't smoke so no lighter. I just went back to the car and to my home town.

The freaky part is that when I was at home I wanted to recharge the batteries, thinking that, being new, they didn't charge well first time. It's like when you buy a new phone and you have to charge it like three times to keep you a day or so. But when I turned it on the light was as strong as the manufacturer intended to, too much for my corneas anyway. And to my stupor I realized that I had a small maglight in my pocket, on the key ring all the time but I forgot about it in that pitch black hole.

Now, being at home I can say with the hand on my heart that I didn't intended to take the bottle from there, just to have a look. Honestly. But it seems like somebody/something knew better the weak nature of a humane being and the faith of that bottle if I would have put my hands on it.

On my best knowledge in a cellar in a derelict castle in Romanian mountains there is an old medicine bottle, half full of a brown liquid. If you dare to go to see it, or more, be my guest. I know I'm not going.

RedGinger

Reaction score
I need some more ghost stories, guys. I don't have any personal stories.

glass man

Reaction score
Around 3-in the morning I just woke up ,no apperant reason . I could see down our hallway all the way to my brothers, door. I saw coming towards me at a very slow pace ,a man with what looked like a railroad hat ,railroad suspenders,railroad lantern-swinging it very slowly back and forth he had on railroad shoes.HE seemed to notice nothing except what his job was. THAT seemed to be all he was about. HE gave off a floresent green all about him. HE didn't seem evil ,only doing his job. I was teriffied as he got closer to my room! I turned the lamp switch on ,but in order for it to work the wall light also had to be tured on. It seemed to take an hour to get the light on ,but when I did it was gone. I did not care if I was called a baby or not I got into my brother's bed! A grave yard was right behind our house and train tracks right beside our house. NOW I wish I could have waited to see what would have happened if I had left the light off and had waited to see what would have happened.! I would like to go to the house to ask if they have seen any whatever of that thing lately. I guess they would shoot me for being crazy! THAT WAS IN 1965 so I guess the ghost is probably dead by now.[HA][:(][:-][&o][X(][:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
My ghost story is from my childhood.I don't remember every detail so I will do the best that I can.I grew up in a small town, Ambler pa twenty miles out side of Philly.We lived in the middle of town on the second floor of a old brick building.I was 5 or 6 years old when these weird things started happening.I remember bits and pieces of my mom saying to my dad did you hear that!? did you hear that?! of course my dad would always say no? I didn't hear a thing I think your nuts [:D] One night when my dad was away on a hunting trip,my Mom let me stay up later with her and watch TV.I fell asleep and remember her leading me up the steps to go to bed,when I herd a crazy loud scream! I had no idea where it came from but I was scared shit less! obviously my mom herd it to.She tried to calm me and said it must have been some one on the street in town.It was 3 am if I remember correctly.Like I said I was young but these kind of things stay burnt into your memory.After my mom said the sound was coming from out side, I ran to the window to look,the streets where dead, not a soul out at that hour.I knew where I herd the weird noise come from,and that was the attic.My attic was not pretty picture,it was in bad shape, one wall was crumbling and a window was busted,sometimes pigeons would fly in.We rented the house, the land lord was a bum.But thats another horror story [;)].My brother and I would go to the attic on occasion but after that last episode we stayed away.A lot of time went by and things got back to normal, I almost forgot about the scream,Then one day while I was watching cartoons in the living room, my mom started freaking out saying "oh my God! oh my God!" I thought she was fighting with my dad but he was outside working in the yard.When I asked her what was wrong I remember her saying dont worry Its nothing,but it was something, she later told us that she saw the salt shaker slide from one end of the table to the other! My dad said "were you drinking?" haha She said no way! I saw what I saw!, and becides it was 8:30 am.That crazy stuff happened for a long time but my mother was the only one to see it.She started to think she really was going crazy.For some reason the rest of us never witnessed it (In that house) After a few year's my mom wanted to move,(I wonder why [8D]) So they started looking for a house.We ended up moving to Main st in Ambler,it wasn't in town but only 3 miles from it.When we moved in my mom was relived,a new place a new start.The only problem was the start of what?I would say about two months went by and strange things started to happen (again) this time we all saw it! it began with a cupboard door opening slow and closing,then another and another.There herererere![:mad:] People are probably going to think this is a made up ghost story BUT IT'S NOT! If I'm lieing you can have my Puce Eagle lol.Any way it went on like this for years,we got used to it.Finely after some time my mom talked to some one who had experience with these kind of hauntings.They told her that you have Poltergeists. Here is what we found out about Poltergeists....They are spirits of lost children who are harm less, UN like the ones in the movie.They cause mischief, make things fall and open,doors,drawers and other small objects.A lot of times we saw forks,glasses and dishes just fall off the table or counter.This continued to go on all of the years we lived on main st, we just dealt with it.Other people saw it to, neighbors and friends.When we moved again they didn't move us.I think because we moved out of town to Lansdale and Ambler was there home town.[/align] [/align]Thats weird I just turned on the travel channel...[/align] The most haunted towns are on..whoooooweird! lol[/align]

[/align]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology