Ghost or Paranormal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diginit

Reaction score
You mean stories like when you're walking through the woods at dusk, and you feel a sudden chill that starts in the middle of your back and goes up to your neck and makes the hair on your neck and arms stand on end. You could swear there is someone watching you. You look around and everything's perfectly still. You keep walking.Then suddenly trip, but it felt more like a push from behind. Those kind a stories? Yea, lets here some more.

flasherr

Reaction score
LOL diginit i just knew your story was gonna say " when you're walking through the woods at dusk, and you feel a sudden chill that starts in the middle of your back and goes up to your neck and makes the hair on your neck and arms stand on end. You could swear there is someone watching you. You look around and everything's perfectly still. You keep walking. Then suddenly trip but it felt more like a push from behind " and you find a colored 12 sided open pontil soda bottle. but it didn't lol but it would have been a good story if only it had happened
Brian

Oldtimer

Reaction score
This don't really qualify as a paranormal or ghost story, and people think I am making it up, but...

For the year preceding the 9/11 airliner hijackings, I had dreams of crashing airliners. Not small planes, airliners, big ones. This went on like I said, for a year or so before 9/11. The planes would always come in from behind my position, and go overhead, crashing in huge fireballs.. I saw people running everywhere in panic, and one dream had the airliner hitting a big building. Then 9/11 came, and I have had the dream only one time since, and that was like a week after.

No bull, and if you think I am making it up..fine. But it is true.

OT.

My post on bottle digging dreams brought this back into my memory..

AvoidingWork

Reaction score
Well, great. Now i'm too creeped out to dig my own dump.

Actually, now that i think if it--my neighbour says that the ghost of Charlotte, a woman whose headstone we found in our dump area,...is turning her TV on and off. Go figure.

preditor

Reaction score
i didn't see this on a bottle hunt someone just sent it to me
Preditor

Ki19145.jpg

luvtodig

Reaction score
Nice pic Preditor[:)] Love this thread! We had a weird experience last night..when I got home from work it had been storming here and the electricity was out...this wierd sound was coming from the woods across the road..sounded kind of like snorting, or something my dog would do if he heard something or smelled something, but he was in the house with me..I thought the boyfriend was playing a trick on Outlaw and me, so I just went to bed...this morning we talked about it, and he said that whatever it was it was crashing in the brush, like it was pacing back and forth, thinking about crossing the road[:-]..a car came by just then and the sounds stopped...a bear??? not too common here..a deer in rut?? wrong time of the year... I am not going to venture too far into the woods in the dark anyway[;)]

preditor

Reaction score
im sure many of you have seen these old metel framed pictures with a light fixture made in them well granny had one that hung in the corner of her bedroom it was a picture of Jesus granny is 93 and never made a habit of lying she told me she was in bed and she was praying about something that was on her mind dont remember what but while she was praying the picture started to glow after she finished praying it stopped. there the light in the frame was not plugged in .

my brother slept in one of the three rooms upstairs in our old house. it burnt. but anyway the door to the room was so tight you nearly had to beat it shut but every morning when he got up it would be open

i had not been married long my wife and i had just gone to bed and the smoke alarm went off i got up turned it off checked the house. i went back to bed as soon as i laid down it went off again. i got back up turned it off took the battery out checked the house and went back to bed .justr laid down and it went off again with no battery in it i took it out on the porch beat it with a hammer and it was never heard from again

ashott

Reaction score
Ok so this is not so much spooky in the beggining until the picture came back....my ex-husband and i were at the local city park with my daughter and we were getting pictures of her sliding down a covered slide (one of the older metal ones that had the cover at the top).....well no big deal right? We got the pictures back from the delveloping place and there in one picture was my daughter with a friend floating beside her. It looked like it had on a hat and was pretty tall. The figure in the next picture looked like it was trying to slide down the slide before my daughter could. Everyone who looks at the picture is amazed but some are doubtful and say are you sure it was clear that day???? I was like a perfectly sunny June day. Not as spooky as the rest of these hair raising tales but i thought i would add to the list [:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583