Gono.com down ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

green dragon

Reaction score
Been trying to log onto Gono all evening and no luck, anyone else having issues ?

~ AL [:(]

acls

Reaction score
I noticed it was down too.

ncbred

Reaction score
They were trying to sell the museum right?

digdug

Reaction score
This morning I couldn't get in....tried a few minutes ago and the site is back up!!
YEAH!!!!

acls

Reaction score
The museum was created by Paul Bates, his wife at the time Karen and their son Tom. Paul was heavily into soda and Tom was heavily into beer cans. Around 4 years ago Paul moved from Goodletsville and took most of the ACL soda collection with him. The museum remained open with a lot of comemorative cokes, beer and soda cans, signs etc. Then about a year ago the soda collection that Paul took with him was listed for sale. In January of this year it was posted on the website that Paul had passed away. Shortly after that the soda collection was no longer listed for sale. I don't know if his soda collection sold or if they just decided to hang on to it for a while.

Paul Bates was the man who put together the Interactive Book of Painted Label Sodas. That long list of ACL sodas was his creation. I hope the website isn't down permanently. I use it quite a bit when I see a soda I am not familiar with.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli