Green Atlas Masons, Bottles, & Glass Shifter Knob

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wvhillbilly

Reaction score
DSC02323.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

DSC02320.jpg

Atlas Mason's Patent fruit jar in what I would call an apple green color. Judge the color by yourself from the pictures, even though the pictures dont do it justice. The jar has no chips or cracks and very little casewear. Coloring on embossing can be removed before shipment per request, or easily at a later time with rubbing alcohol. $15

DSC02319.jpg

DSC02251-1.jpg

C.J. Ayers & Son Hartford, Conn Blobtop beer bottle. Bottle has a large crack in neck but is still a solid bottle, and displays nicely. Bottle also has a large interior stain not showing up in pics on the back half of the bottle. You might be able to clean it out the way it appears. Coloring on embossing can be removed before shipment per request, or easily at a later time with rubbing alcohol. $4

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

Peerless / Dairy Products / Co.Inc. / Youngstown, O. Bottle is in very good shape, with no chips or cracks. The bottle does has a small amount of interior haze, but still displays great. The coloring on the embossing can be removed before shipment per request, or easily at a later date with rubbing alcohol. $5

DSC02308.jpg

DSC02307.jpg

DSC02306.jpg

Overall the knob is in good shape, it does have some large fleabites and a couple fisheyes. It is also missing the threaded insert that goes in it. Not a mint piece, but nevertheless it is still a very nice one. $10

LC

Reaction score
Those old shifter knobs are pretty neat Bill . I have one some where put up that I found among some of my Dad's things . It is white with a black cork screw like design in it . I remember him having it on the steering wheel on one of his cars he had when I was a youngster . If I remember right the threaded insert is missing from it as well . Still a neat piece though . I am thinking those shifter knobs are actually acro agate , but I might be wrong .

wvhillbilly

Reaction score
lol probably $4-$6 for just the shipping. $8-$10 Total for the bottle.

Yes the old shifter knobs are pretty neat, they would be easy to put a threaded insert in and use also. Mine came with a little piece of paper when I bought it that says it was recovered on the original site of Rodefer Glass Co. in Bellaire Ohio by D&A Construction & Demolition. I would say several companys made them.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH