It's been fun dig a few extra for me.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ausmus62

Reaction score
I've got a half pint bottle stamped IT on the bottom. It was found on the Chisholm trail hwy 81 north of the Red River. Before Oklahoma became the state it was Indian territory. It's a good item no chips nor cracks needs a polishing been buried in the bottom of creek bed only the bottle can say. Only the bottle can say who's lip's drank from it. Could have been a very important man or outlaw. Might have been the last bottle the man every finished i often wondered the story of this bottle. I'll get back with this with better ph. Sorry.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I've got a half pint bottle stamped IT on the bottom. It was found on the Chisholm trail hwy 81 north of the Red River. Before Oklahoma became the state it was Indian territory. It's a good item no chips nor cracks needs a polishing been buried in the bottom of creek bed only the bottle can say. Only the bottle can say who's lip's drank from it. Could have been a very important man or outlaw. Might have been the last bottle the man every finished i often wondered the story of this bottle. I'll get back with this with better ph. Sorry.
No photo at all.

Reaction score
That's cool ya found it, now post some pics..lol
~Hhotttee

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen