Green? Bromo...up over 300 already...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Here are the Ebay buyers I've contacted so far,
You'll have to teach me that sometime.
Click on his feedback number, the list of the buyers and what they bought will be there, click on their names and hit 'contact buyer' and send them the message I wrote or one of your own so that they know....

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
FB click does nothing and bayshore comes up as 376 FB. I guess maybe firefox doesn't do it on my system? Oh well. [8|]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

FB click does nothing and bayshore comes up as 376 FB. I guess maybe firefox doesn't do it on my system? Oh well. [8|]
Here you go...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=gator-ben&iid=261135564391&de=off&interval=0&items=200

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Oh, your showing 5 that got the bottles, not this one. I wondered why you listed 5 when there are only 4 bidders shown on the bromo.

harold

Reaction score
Gosh, I dug one 50years ago. It was REAL! The one in question may be faked but I know from my sweat that mine is good. Some were made in green.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: harold

Gosh, I dug one 50years ago. It was REAL! The one in question may be faked but I know from my sweat that mine is good. Some were made in green.
That may be Harold, but look at his completed auctions and the 25 AMBER cokes and all the PURPLE junk he sells. I wouldn't care if he mentioned in his description that he nuked them but he makes sure not to do that. The sad part is alot of people who don't know bottles and see an AMBER Coke and think "HEY, that's gotta be rare, I've never seen one of those!", just plain BS if you ask me...[;)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm sure this has the potential to be taken as offensive herald but it's not meant to be. After 50 years I can see a blur in some if the teal colors being confused with this color green though. If you happen to still have it. I'd love to see it. Do you?

Asterx

Reaction score
Good catch Epack, I've reported a number of his listings including the greeny bromo.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
This is the only green "Bromo-seltzer" esque bottle I know of. Not very valuable, but looks nice!
Red Dragon Seltzer Co. New York
147232d1332398021-red-dragon-seltzer-dscf1850-1.jpg

andy volkerts

Reaction score
reported 7 of his auctions, the forms pop right up as you stated in another post, hopefully others here will do the same. We need to drive these types of fraudsters off fleabay!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter