Green Soda Bottle with Stars

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Darrie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Found over 70 bottles in my backyard. So I am trying to identify them. Two of them are green with 6 stars on the neck, 8 cut side panels with the name of Chambersburg Bottling Works on the bottom edge of the bottle. On the very bottom is only a single star. I can't find anything like it on the web yet. Looks like a soda bottle or soda water bottle. Does anyone have an idea what bottle this is...see attached photo. Trying to come up with a approx. date and worth as well, if you happen to know that. Thank you for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_5354.jpg
    IMG_5354.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 180

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Found over 70 bottles in my backyard. So I am trying to identify them. Two of them are green with 6 stars on the neck, 8 cut side panels with the name of Chambersburg Bottling Works on the bottom edge of the bottle. On the very bottom is only a single star. I can't find anything like it on the web yet. Looks like a soda bottle or soda water bottle. Does anyone have an idea what bottle this is...see attached photo. Trying to come up with a approx. date and worth as well, if you happen to know that. Thank you for the help.

Definitely soda. There are quite a few versions of that bottle. Most had Coca-Cola bottling on the base and a city embossed around the side panels. I believe

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
This particular bottle is fairly common (sorry) $5-8 dollar range in basically perfect shape. I have one myself boxed away among the other hostages.

Darrie

Reaction score
This particular bottle is fairly common (sorry) $5-8 dollar range in basically perfect shape. I have one myself boxed away among the other hostages.

Thank you, that is what I needed to know. It does have the city name of Chambersburg PA Bottling company on it, so I am sure it will appeal to people in our area, even for $5-8

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
Thank you, that is what I needed to know. It does have the city name of Chambersburg PA Bottling company on it, so I am sure it will appeal to people in our area, even for $5-8
Yes local bottles always do better at home, I recall seeing quite a few of these for sale at the Fayetteville Antique mall/shops just down the road from Chambersburg back 25 years ago when I frequented the area.

CCB420

Reaction score
The square "Soda Water Property of Coca Cola" bottle has the stars and similar shape, but has the quote above also embossed under the stars??

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1