hahaha north koreans......

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Plumbata I was just havin fun not buying into any of it, but apparently some in our own country don't find NK to cute including the clueless New York Times .... http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/16/world/asia/us-to-bolster-missile-defense-against-north-korea.html?_r=0

Plumbata

Reaction score
Oh yeah, heard all about that and never once figured that the country and its leadership aren't a very unpredictable threat, but I do have genuine sympathy for the common people there. I get the sense that the country is like a wounded and cornered dog; a very dangerous thing. I don't support them by any means, but honestly, I do relish it when America makes a fool of itself. Schadenfreude, I suppose. It makes people take a step back and realize that we, as the most powerful country in the world in many facets, are neither infallible nor the font of objective truth in all matters of information, global politics and economics. Far from desiring the downfall of this extraordinary and wonderful nation, I just wish it would get the wake-up call it needs and pull its head out of its arse.

I've heard that North Korea is completely denuded of old-growth forests and that the exploitation of the other limited natural resources has reached such unsustainable and damaging levels that the people there will be in existential crisis before too long. A sad situation for them, and very dangerous for its neighbors who have managed their resources better.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Where is Surf on this? Or has he been banned from political discussion on here. I loved his posts on the bum in the White House a while back!!!

PD

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen