Happy Birthday Lobeycat

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
CIVIL, AS IN CIVIL WAR?[:D][:D] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AND MY GOOD FRIENDS EDDIE VETTER AND DAVE MATTHEWS SAID HAPPY ONE TWO. WE ALL WERE GONNA COME PARTY WITH YOU ,BUT GOT LOST IN MY BACK YARD! WELL MAYBE NEXT YEAR! [:D]YOU DO ITALY AND THE OLE USA PROUD! YOU SIR ARE A GREAT AMERICAN THAT DOES NOT HIDE BEHIND PATRIOTISM AS THE LAST REFUSE OF A SCOUNDREL AS SOME DO! YOU SEE THE GOOD AND THE BAD THAT NEEDS FIXING,NOT JUST TURN A BLIND TO IT CAUSE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD BOUT AMERICA AIN'T PATRIOTIC,I SAY TO FACE THE WRONGS AND TRY TO CORRECT THEM IS A TRUE PERSON THAT LOVES THIS COUNTRY! YOU DO IT WITH BOLDNESS AND NO BACKING DOWN AND TO HELL WHERE THE CHIPS LAND! IN MY OLE HIPPY LINGO YOU ARE A FAR OUT RIGHTEOUS DUDE! [GOTTA FIND OUT SOON IF YOU GOT A GREAT RECEIPE FOR SOME GREAT ITALIAN DRESSING! YOUR PIZZA TIPS ARE USED EACH MONTH ON PIZZA DAY!] GOD BLESS YOU RICH,YOU HAVE SHOWN ME AND NINA KINDNESS AND WE LOVE YOU FOR IT! JAMIE

madman

Reaction score
hey man hope you had a great birthday!!!!!!

Angelpeace

Reaction score
Thank God Jamie told me today was your birthday. I know it's almost over but I want to tell you that I hope it was a really great one. Hope you got everything you wanted and then some. Lobe, you have always been nice to me on this forum, and if I had a milliuon dollars you are one of the people on here that we would remember generously. Because of you I've turned into a pretty good pizza maker. You have gone out of your way to inprove special old pictures I had puit on the site . Basically, you had been a true friend, who has lifted my spriits at times when I didn't even take the opportunity to say thank you. Lobe, don't you let anyone tell you that you're not a great guy. I feel like I've got a cyperbrother! Again I just want to say theat I hope it was the freatest. You deserve the best.
PEACE

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
OMG! I found a bottle!!! OmG I found a Bottle!!!! OmG!!!
[:D]

60DAD3CA661B4195A8FE8E3D2624EF24.gif

Attachments

• 60DAD3CA661B4195A8FE8E3D2624EF24.gif
    60DAD3CA661B4195A8FE8E3D2624EF24.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 49

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Rick i have worked with the disabled ..had one kid grab me by the hair and bang my head into the table..dropping f bombs. Like it was a verbal Hiroshima... had another girl who liked braiding my hair.. Yet that GIF never bothers me ..and gets me everytime..

Lobey you know your the man..nuff said [:)]

cc6pack

Reaction score
Lobes

If you think pushing 40 is bad, wait until you have to drag it. [:D]

Happy B'day

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members