Happy Birthday Rick !!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Mr Puce!! I was in Allentown (briefly) on my way to Bethlehem a few weeks ago. I tried to reach you but I went to voice mail. I was trying to call you because the North bound Allentown exit 56 of the Pa Turnpike was shut down because of an accident................................... I had to drive up all the way to the next one 25 miles north near Long Pond [:mad:][: and do a U turn as there were no rest areas to do a cheat turn around in. I ended up being 40 minutes late to a meeting at Fulton Bank at the corner of City line and Shoenersville road in Bethlehem. I like your story with the wife that kind of stuff happens more frequently then you would expect it to.[8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I was smart enough to get married on my birthday too, but that was so I would never forget my anniversary

..I got married on my wife's birthday.. imagine the trouble I get into..!!! [:mad:]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Happy Birthday Mr Puce!! I was in Allentown (briefly) on my way to Bethlehem a few weeks ago. I tried to reach you but I went to voice mail. I was trying to call you because the North bound Allentown exit 56 of the Pa Turnpike was shut down because of an accident................................... I had to drive up all the way to the next one 25 miles north near Long Pond [:mad:][: and do a U turn as there were no rest areas to do a cheat turn around in. I ended up being 40 minutes late to a meeting at Fulton Bank at the corner of City line and Shoenersville road in Bethlehem. I like your story with the wife that kind of stuff happens more frequently then you would expect it to.[8D]

I must have deleted all my messages along with yours,never heard it. It would have made you later if you came to see me anyway [:D]

Hey listen,I hear that Penndigger Mayor Tom was riding a horse toady. He may be joining the mounted police hahaha. He was going on a road trip with his friend and stopped by "Dugouts" Renee place. She lives on a ranch so maybe Tom will come back a cowboy lol[:D]

I am sure we will hear about it.

2B489E730F0F4585AFDD7C380291B327.jpg

Attachments

• 2B489E730F0F4585AFDD7C380291B327.jpg
    2B489E730F0F4585AFDD7C380291B327.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 75

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the B day wishes. [:D]

Here are few Birthday quotas I liked

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Satchel Paige

For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
Steven Wright

You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out.'
Jerry Seinfeld

It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.
Ellen Glasgow

It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.'
Sam Levenson

I often buy myself presents. Sometimes I will spend $100,000 in one day in a posh boutique.
Celine Dion <----I hate that lady I can say it its my birthday

To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.
John Burroughs

If you look over the years, the styles have changed - the clothes, the hair, the production, the approach to the songs. The icing to the cake has changed flavors. But if you really look at the cake itself, it's really the same.
John Oates

Love the giver more than the gift.
Brigham Young

To my surprise, my 70s are nicer than my 60s and my 60s than my 50s, and I wouldn't wish my teens and 20s on my enemies.
Lionel Blue

Dugout

Reaction score
Sorry Rick I didn't get him on a horse.
The horses ran over the hill to get a drink.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Dugout

Sorry Rick I didn't get him on a horse.
The horses ran over the hill to get a drink.

Ahhhhh man [:D]

70467892725C4504A52190FBD33F23EF.jpg

Attachments

• 70467892725C4504A52190FBD33F23EF.jpg
    70467892725C4504A52190FBD33F23EF.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 70

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member