Happy Birthday -----Swizzle!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Swiz. Hope you get some cool bottles.

Dugout

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Swizzle! And keep that little guy digging with you.

swizzle

Reaction score
Thanx everyone. Its been a decent birthday so far despite working a 10 hour shift and having to reschedule a dig due to a storm. Lightening exploded a sizable tree about 100 feet from our house and I got to finish it off with the machete. [8D]That was cool. I found bits of wood 50 to 60 feet away from the tree. Some were driven into the ground at a 45 degree angle from the force of the blast. Anyway, I will be digging on Thursday after work and again on Saturday with the Lil Swizster!! JoeTheCrow came through with a sweet little Indian Oil bottle for my birthday. I love those Indian bottles. Thanx again for the B-day wishes and Thanx to Joe & Red for the B-day bottle. I really like it here. I think I'll stick around this forum for 50 or 60 years. Swiz [:)][:)][:)]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Happy Birthday, dear Swiz,...Happy birthday dear Swiz,...[:D] Hope you get down to some serious pontil layer awesome-ness one of these digs,...Also you and that young sidekick get to do lots more father/son exploring, and cool stuff together!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Happy birthday swizzle enjoy your little one while you can they ripen fast and are'nt to sweet in the teen years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85