HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUST DIG IT!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!! YOU ARE A COOL GUY AND FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY"JUST DIG IT"![8D][8D] HOPE IT IS THE BEST EVER! HAVE A BOB MARLEY COOL BIRTHDAY BRO.![&:] LISTEN TO "THREE LITTLE BIRDS" SONG BY THE OLE RASTA MAN! [;)] JAMIE

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Thanks Jamie [:)] the real Party is Saturday Up in the Boston Commons..

What better a way to Celebrate being 25

freedomrally09finprint.jpg

I go To the marches as well..

Be the change you want to see...

glass man

Reaction score
THE BOSTON COMMONS? UNREAL !THEY STILL HAVE NORMAL RALLIES IS COOL! THEY SHUT THEM DOWN IN ATLANTA! [AND MAN CRIME REALLY WENT DOWN AFTER THAT![:-]] FUNNY THING PEPSI COLA HAD STANDS ALL OVER THE PLACE AT THE RALLIES IN ATL! I HAVE AN INSTRUMENTAL SONG I MADE UP THAT I PLAY ON MY GUITAR I CALL "BOSTON COMMONS"! ALL BECAUSE I READ A BOOK YEARS AGO ABOUT THE HIPPIES THAT HUNG OUT IN BOSTON COMMONS! DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE BOOK ,BUT THE STORY IMPESSED ME BIG TIME! MADE ME WANT TO BE THERE!- I GUESS EVERY CITY HAD A "HIPPY" PARK [ALWAYS A PARK "ITCHYCOO PARK",LED.ZEP SONG BOUT BEING IN A PARK,CHICAGO ,SATURDAY IN THE PARK",DOOBIES"ANOTHER PARK ANOTHER SUNDAY"THE COWSILLS [[:D]] "THE RAIN ,THE PARK,AND OTHER THINGS" IN ATL. IT WAS PIEDMONT PARK,WENT THERE AS OFTER AS I COULD BACK THEN. THE ALLMAN BROTHERS USED TO SHOW UP THERE AND PLAY FOR FREE,I ALWAYS MISSED THEM![:mad:] ALL PARKS OUGHT TO HAVE A HIPPY GUY AND CHICK STATUE,BEATS HELL OUTA SOME STATUE TO WHATEVER! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME IN THE COMMONS AND IF YOU CAN TAKE SOME PICTURES OF IT FOR ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN MAN! JAMIE

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Thanks you all.
Your all amazing people and hold within you a vast knowledge of amazing history..
sometimes its easy to forget everyday we make our own
This Days a little milestone in mine.
and it makes me happy to be a part of such a caring accepting group of people <3

Jamie..it never gets violent In the beantown Rallies There are mounted police
and im fine with that..Theres always people who make the Group they want to be a part of look stupid
be it through ignorance..or lack of knowledge on what wil help or hurt a cause
Look at what killed the Haight ..people still wake up 40 years later wanting change..but imagine if they wanted change at all
The world could be worse..Last year we voted and got Decriminalization around here.Thats a rolling ball in my eyes

I just dont have any Other Options
Its a cause i belive in
and it could save our entire economy and solve all health care issues

Let alone if i pulled out my generations statistics on non violent Arrests Surrounding to the matter...

I will stop rambling on about it all..im not trying to preach..just tel you whats happening in my world..

ORIGINAL: lobeycat

Happy Birthday Didgeridoo! Many more!

Thats the best one yet lobes[:D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
Sounds like a fun and informative day. Keep up the good work!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75