Has everyone seen what this went for WOW!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JUNKMAN1

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230778721478?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648 this will make you dig harder great jar!

carobran

Reaction score
Uhhhh........There was a four page discussion on it.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Welcome back again Terry. You've been a pop in for a long time.
Yea, I guessed you missed it. Big thread and that was on my watch list from the start, it's one of my email alerts. Check it out, https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-511581/mpage-1/key-/tm.htm

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I hope your not DOH-in me son. You have to learn how to read between the lines. DOH on you
Is that text speak? Didn't Obviously Hear or just Homer Simpson like, yeah, most likely?? I'm lost.[:D]

JUNKMAN1

Reaction score
I'm sorry guys I didn't see the other story about the jar was on eBay the other night and saw it and posted. It was late and working 16 hours a day and for the pickle jar went for I need to stop working and dig more. Sorry. [X(]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I'm sorry guys I didn't see the other story about the jar was on eBay the other night and saw it and posted. It was late and working 16 hours a day and for the pickle jar went for I need to stop working and dig more. Sorry.
There's plenty of other stuff written here that needs apologizing for, that ain't of them.[:D]
No worries.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26