Haven't Been Digging or Posting Much Lately...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
I see that you remembered that I dug that AMI Cadet Charlotesville, VA (Albemarle Military Institute) button. What's interesting is that it is a $500+ button and I just sold it on ebay this week for less than $75. I found it in the dump that I was digging in Staunton, VA, but it was all encrusted and you couldn't see the backmark. I guess that I should be glad that I was able to find it among the bottles and that I got what I did for it. I just figured out what you meant by Hookville as there is no town in Virginia with that name. For those of you who don't know (Oh, you don't care either, Oh Well...) A magazine that is very popular in Charlotesville, VA is the HOOK...hense Hookville and the AMI Cadet button, Oh never mind... you all get it!
BTW, my shovel has been digging in our garden and soon will be there again. My son and I will also be digging soon in the mind boggling areas near here. Thanks for your comments. See you all in Baltimore!

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cobaltbot

Dan,

Welcome back! That's a cute kid!

Hope to see you at Baltimore!

Thanks Steve and thanks for bidding on the umbrella ink on ebay. I'm planning on being in Baltimore. See you there. BTW, I didn't get your message until too late and the ink went out in the mail today. It's a beaut and you should get it by Tuesday or so.

zecritr

Reaction score
cool stuff left :) had to bid on one of them[:D][sm=tongue.gif] homeo
but not the backpack and cat guy,looks like he has boogers running out his nose[sm=lol.gif]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman