Hawaii Milk

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

GEEEEZ...........CANT I SPELL ANYTHING RIGHT??
You almost did in this post, if only you had used the apostrophe in CAN'T.....[8|][8D][:)][:D][;)][:mad:][:'(][:eek:][:-][&o][&:][:(][>:][X(]

carobran

Reaction score
people actually reproduce milk bottles.................jeeez??!!?![8|][8|]

bigbadhonu

Reaction score
Aloha Jim,
Well I talked to a big time milk collector here in Hawaii and he said that there was not a Lodge at Koele Dairy on Lanai and most likely some one had it made which has been done before. Hope this helps. Kip

epackage

Reaction score
Very interesting Kip, thanx for the info...Ahola[;)]

madman

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: wvhillbilly

I picked up this milk bottle lastnight hoping it was a good one being from hawaii and all. Now all I need is y'alls expert opinions. Is it a $5 or a $100 bottle? Ive already tryed my own research and cant find nothing.
Thanks
DSC01932.jpg
LETS SEE THE BASE OF THAT BOTTLE!

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: wvhillbilly

I picked up this milk bottle lastnight hoping it was a good one being from hawaii and all. Now all I need is y'alls expert opinions. Is it a $5 or a $100 bottle? Ive already tryed my own research and cant find nothing.
Thanks
DSC01932.jpg

The Lodge opened in 1990 by the Four Season.

Post a pic of the base if you can.

There was a Lodge in Koele back in 1961 but I don't think it was called that. Can't find any information on it.

wvhillbilly

Reaction score
I will get a pic of the base tomorrow. I figured it was probably manufactured for the lodge as a signature bottle and some turist brought it home as a suveinor. I actually got 2 of the bottles in the lot. My research has been limited due to only part of my keyboard working, Ive got a new one ordered but until then.... the onscreen keyboard it is[:mad:] Hopefully its a rare signature bottle worth hundreds lol but Im guessing I can go ahead and scratch it up as a loss.
Thanks all

kastoo

Reaction score
I'm usually not negative but I have to say..I believe that is real...something like that is too unknown and obscure to bother to reproduce...someone is pulling your leg if they say otherwise. I looked up the lodge..go here call that and ask....let us see at the source...

http://www.fourseasons.com/koele/dining/dining_room/

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960