Heart troubles...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I here you Bob, I used to get the best workout at work being in Commercial plumbing, but things are so bad work wise that I've become sedentary and kind of depressed because of the lack of work. All things that work against me, hopefully the doc tells me I can start working out so things change for the better... Having to wait until the 10th just adds to my stress level...

Dansalata

Reaction score
JIM, all the best to you hope you turn out perfect...and i hear you on the work being slow i feel the same way as you do...such a important part of life to me..thanks for all the great posts .and i always enjoy your wisdom and comments..take care

Plumbata

Reaction score
You'd have to check with your doctors, but for mild depression or problems that arise from not getting enough mental/physical stimulation I'd suggest taking St. John's Wort. Helps modulate sleep patterns too, in my experience, and it has mild but noticeable calming and anxiety (stress) reducing effects. Pretty awesome herb all-around.

If you're worried about past liver damage or the extra strains exerted by the metabolization of harsh medications upon the liver, I'd suggest Milk Thistle extract. The silymarin is a potent antioxidant and general "liver protector" and although an outlying example, I read a case where a man who smoked and drank heavily for 30 or 40 years and who had stage 4 liver cancer was "cured" without surgery by taking very large daily doses of silymarin. Ended up dying of stomach cancer a few years later, but still...

Stardust

Reaction score
Jim,
I just sent some prayers up for you. Sorry about all you have been through. No one understands, untill they have been there. It sounds like you are moving in the right direction by making all the right changes... I admire strong people like you. Think POSITIVE and know many people here are thinking and care about you. [;)] star

epackage

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the words of encouragement.... Took a long walk today, probably not the best idea, but I want to do something before going back on the 10th...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Long walks are good.. except off short piers .. you will be fine, Jim.. as long as you care about your health, there will be a way to maintain it, God willing..!

bobble

Reaction score
You'll do fine Big E,just put you on Cobb Hill prayer list.Those little ol'ladys won't shut up 'till you're well again.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583