Hello from Australia

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wangan

Reaction score
Welcome Travis.I almost moved to your country back in the early 90`s because I love everything about it including the accent!I agree with the others that having a source of info.from Australia is a great benefit to us all.I have heard about the rare colored lip Codds from there and South Africa which I think are absolutely beautiful! I hope your auction is a huge success.Good luck mate! -Tim

abcreview

Reaction score
Thanks for the messages.
I apologise for the incorrect method of posting the links in my signature, that is now all fixed, I hope [:D]

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Hey, Travis, howzit goin'? Find me a "Kangaroo" yet? The fiasco over the last one was too much.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Gooday New Bruce! Welcome to the Philosophy Department of the University of Watermeloo Australia! Is you name not Bruce then? How about if we call ya Bruce so as to no confuse things?

Sorry too much Monty Python lately. Welcome to the forums! For those who have no idea what I am referring to check out the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

abcreview

Reaction score
Just got back from the National in Western Australia where I met bottlesjhbottler for the first time briefly, and had a great time for the week. Already looking forward to the next National Shgow in Bendigo, Victoria, this is going to be huge and will be well worth the effort to plan a holiday around if anyone were thinking of doing so.
As for the "Kangaroo", I have seen a couple more in collections lately, there would be a good half a dozen or so around these days, so there is always a chance one will come up eventually.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2