hello from harlan indiana

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

old marine

Reaction score
looking forward to getting back to bottle digging after about 30 yrs ...our old site changed hands and we now have access again,, old city dumping area dating from 1860s til 1920s on river... just bought a tumbler,,its a jar dr. model...got it on facebook mktplace... looking forward to talking with everyone now and again

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hello, Welcome to the Club/Site. Post Pictures of any Bottles you find. LEON.

indianabottles

Reaction score
looking forward to getting back to bottle digging after about 30 yrs ...our old site changed hands and we now have access again,, old city dumping area dating from 1860s til 1920s on river... just bought a tumbler,,its a jar dr. model...got it on facebook mktplace... looking forward to talking with everyone now and again
Hello,
I collect older sodas and beers from Indiana. If you have anything now or in the future would like to hear from you.
Thanks

gdog68

Reaction score
Hello, I'm about a hour west of you. Would love to see any images of finds you come across. I mainly do my digging and snorkeling on the eel but I have been wanting to do some kayaking on the st jo or Maumee definitely upstream of the fort.

Johnny M

Reaction score
Sounds like a dream dump! Must be good size too. 60 or so years of city dumping? Wowza. I'd pitch a tent on that spot. Don't forget to drop us a pic or two of the bottle layer. Bitters to blob tops.Medicines to milks.Great age span on that spot. Sounds like a honey hole! Johnny M.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Old Marine hasn't been back in here for past 4 or 5 months. hopefully he comes back & post some pictures? he never did reply to my comment? a one hit wonder maybe? Leon.

Johnny M

Reaction score
Old Marine hasn't been back in here for past 4 or 5 months. hopefully he comes back & post some pictures? he never did reply to my comment? a one hit wonder maybe? Leon.
Probably too busy digging! LoL :) Johnny M.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause