Hello, need assistance

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stella blue

Reaction score
I am new, and I did not know where to post this in the forums, so please excuse me if I made a mistake...

I am looking for anything and everything glass witht he name ferranti on it.

it was my grandfather and his brother's botteling company out of the PA area (Scranton mainly).

The recent ones we have seen say ferranti bros. on them....

I need as many as I can get (one for each family member, totalling around 20)

I also know they made promotional bottle openers as well,a nd am willing to purchase these as well.

Their company made bottles sold everywhere form Yankee stadium to penn state in the 30(?)'s to the 60's

Thanks you so much,

Melissa

stella blue

Reaction score
Oh please do...

The Ferranti family was based in Jessup.

We have about 5 of the bottles in the family currently, so we know they are out there....my brother comes across them from time to time and usually only pays 5 bucks for them (no idea if it is high or low).

We are simply on a mission to get each memeber of the family one sine our grandfather passed so early and none of us either knew him, or barely knew him.

Melissa

stella blue

Reaction score
Hi, it is me again, just bumping this up to see if there is any new info for the Ferranti Bros. Botteling out of Scranton, PA....

They used to bottle for a few brewing companies in the PA area, but all bottles have Ferranti or Ferranti Bros. somewhere on them....most are clear.

Thanks,

M

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday