Hello, (New here).

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cc6pack

Reaction score
charles

They have names for people like you, but they can't be repeated here[:D]

"what does it say" if you scan one side at a time I can help[:-]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Ice gets 17 out of a possible 20, not bad at all.. It says ' Monmouth Brand Extracts '
Dennis, I suppose you are right... [&:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Not drama itself, but an extract of it.. and not just any drama, Monmouth drama.. like in MTV's "Jersey Shore" You could fit that in a small med.. [8D]

Ice

Reaction score
Until right now, I had actually never heard of Monmouth, I was pretty certain I was reading that wrong.

Ice

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger
It's clearly ENGLISH TEETHING SYRUP and if you want to post more scans please feel free to do so!

This is the rest of that bottle...
Picture056.jpg
Picture057.jpg
Picture055.jpg

Picture058.jpg
That other side says BRITISH CHEMISTS CO in case it's hard to read at that angle.
I really should wash that film out of it, though the purple rainbow shimmer it gives off when the light catches it right is kind of neat, though makes me wonder what on earth was the stuff made out of to do that.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Your scanning technique has merit, the 'pics' are very good. Just don't worry about that lovely opalescence, it's quite attractive. It's made out of ..volatile organic compounds.. I think.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Welcome, Ice. We have scanned things quite a few times, before we got a good camera. Good job on your pictures. Anyone remember the days of taking a picture, having it developed and then scanning and uploading it for ebay, etc? Joe used to do that. [8|] It may sound far fetched, but there are contests online to win cameras sometimes. I enter every chance I get, as I love photography, but can't keep up with the increasing quality of cameras.

epackage

Reaction score
Welcome ICE, we have 2 or 3 real drama queens, you'll see soon enough, don't drink their tears though or you become one of them[8D]. Interesting way to post the bottle for sure and this is thee place for any and all questions because there are some true bottle geniuses here, not so much me...Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28