Hello

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello Mary. These are modern decanter type whiskey bottles. I've never checked out ebay to see if there is any interest in these type bottles but kind of doubt it. You might start there yourself by searching ebay and seeing if any of these type bottles are on ebay and if so what they are selling for.

I think most folks would like earlier type bottles but it's all a matter of preference. My opinion is these would be garage sale items. I think that it would cost more for shipping than these bottles might be worth. Good luck with however you try selling them and best regards. Paul

may48185

Reaction score
Good morning Paul & thank you for the help. I have another question however.. If the bottle does not have the "FEDERAL LAW lalalalalala on the bottom" does that mean its worth anything? Or does that mean their garbage too?

kwalker

Reaction score
The "Federal Law Prohibits....." stuff means the bottle is relatively young. Anywhere from 1932 I think until 1964 or a little later. There isn't much value there either.

jays emporium

Reaction score
I looked at the pics. I see those kinds of bottles at garage sales every week priced at a dollar or two. I stay away from them because there is no collector demand for those bottles.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward