Here are the few marbles I have!

stephengray

Here they are and are mostly swirls, or handmade German, marbles. I got the three big ones in a bottle trade. I dont know the type names or value. The.largest big one is over 2".

Attachments

• IMG_20200904_003012383.jpg
    IMG_20200904_003012383.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20161016_114757.jpg
    IMG_20161016_114757.jpg
    596 KB · Views: 98

embe

The bottom middle one of the first pic might be the best. Take it outside on a sunny day and see if there are sparkles: gold (Lutz), silver (Mica), or green (Aventurine). Most are German except the less fancy ones in the first pic.

stephengray

The bottom middle one of the first pic might be the best. Take it outside on a sunny day and see if there are sparkles: gold (Lutz), silver (Mica), or green (Aventurine). Most are German except the less fancy ones in the first pic.
I checked it over and I think it has a little bit of mica in it.

Nickneff

Here they are and are mostly swirls, or handmade German, marbles. I got the three big ones in a bottle trade. I dont know the type names or value. The.largest big one is over 2".
I got a funny story to tell I was digging a hole one day and I was on my knees trying to get the bottle out and I felt something under my knee I just figured it was a pebble went to move my knee and look cuz it was bothering me so much there was a big swirl marble underneath my knee it wasn't a rock at all was a big swirl marble LOL

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristiefichter