Here is a winter dig we did in FEB 07 ..14 degree's

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Nice work, Rick. That was a good hole. I've dug in December, but Jan-Feb is usually too cold for my liking. I'm about ready to say to hell with the snow and get a dig started. It's been almost 3 months, and it's killing me [:D]. ~Jim

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
We where a little weary, what I do when its that cold out,is put the bottles in a bucket of dirt and keep um warm just like they where in the hole, IM sounding like a doctor huh? bhahah![8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Yea Jim we where out to day, getting (house numbers) that's what we do when we cant dig, when I get a few numbers I go to the assessment record's and check the dates of the houses man did we get a list today, 1850 's 60s 70 sand a 30, we have a 1900 even to dig we found 2 pits today despite the snow, so we will do them on sat, it is going to be 67 here yeaaaa!!!!!! by by snow! All we have to do now is go knock on doors with the list. Rick

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
yea been we still got the snow here but guess what................... Its gona be goneeeee nextttttttt weekkkkkkk endddddd!!! 67 degrees! can't wait. Rick

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583