Here's your laugher for today...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Well, the first one made me laugh the most. Did you see how much they want to ship that rare gem? I dig those things by the dozens!! And as for the second link...don't you think they just put colored water in an old tab bottle and capped it with an unused Dr. Pepper cap?

Brains

Reaction score
as for the coloured water deal, i think your right. Doesnt take any1 to do that. I am also sure that a bottle of flat soda should sell between 1-2 cents seeing as how a 2 liter is about 89[:D] And for the amber bottle, it's used to make jelly, am i right? i have a green O-I embosed 1. Learned that from Kyle aka "insulators rule"[:)]

Jim

Reaction score
Man, I have got to get down to my basement and find those rare Certos and Bromo-Seltzers that I have packed away if the bottle market is THIS hot! All this time I was a millionaire and didn't even know it [:D].

Seriously though, what a waste of eBay fees! ~Jim

JGUIS

Reaction score
No doubt, what's the fees on 3 grand for fishing? I don't even start things as high as I'd like to most of the time because of the fees. The fees are coming, the fees are coming.[:mad:] So does that mean the 4 different varieties of Certo I've found is the complete set valued at $100? I'd better go back and get them.[&:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1