Hey, How's It Snowing!?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mailman1960

Reaction score
The weather Channel says we're supposed to get 12-24 inches of snow here by the lake tomorrow! Yee Ha. If it's true. Could be 1inch! Ha who knows. How many inches by you so far?
This is all that's left in Chicago area, 50 today. It's seems like along time since I dirt under my nails, might have to deal with some frozen ground but tomorrow I'll find out!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20220228_204723.jpg
    20220228_204723.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 74

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
Nothing but rain here in Ocean County. We once had a cat that loved to push bottles of a shelf. We don't have it any more.

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Nothing but upper 70’s, but it’s been cold at night. But everyone around here is all kinds of jazzed, as if it were going to snow- because they said there’s a chance of that strange wet stuff that falls from the sky? (Pretty much, since November, if you want to experience that, you better stand around, under a bunch of geese!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Nothing but rain here in Ocean County. We once had a cat that loved to push bottles of a shelf. We don't have it any more.

It happens…. What ya do to combat that…. Is to have a cat who’s babies go for $7000. a piece? Kira is going to replace that bottle she broke! She said she wants me to pick out a spare, too, for the trouble. She also buys me a top of the line vacuum, Every year, to clean up whatever she gets into.
But at this point it’s like having 3 baby servals just trashing the place! (Hey, they get bored- but now know how many squares of toilet paper are on a roll, and whether that count is consistent, from 1 roll to the next- quality control!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen