Hey lets talk

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

O.T. digger

Reaction score
have any of yall ever dug in Oklahoma for Oklahoma and Indian Territory bottles, there pretty interesting, I live in Kingfisher Oklahoma a little town with a lot of old farm dumps from the 1880's up to the 50's, you can find some realy good hutch top soda bottles in this area.

okiedog

Reaction score
hi OT! i am an okie as well! i am in madill right now but used tolive in the spiro area. that where i've done my dump digging. found lots of interesting things but my dumps were not as old as yours. i hear tell of places where old doc whats his name dumped his old medicine bottles but not found that spot!!!! i guess a fellow would need to talk to some old timers but the stories probably would be longer than the memories, if you know what i mean!!!

O.T. digger

Reaction score
There are some good places to dig in Guthrie as well as in Chikasha, and if you interest my friend could get you a map of a place in Oklahoma city where you can get hutches and a lot of mini crocks

okiedog

Reaction score
yeah that would be nice you can never tell when a fellow would like to dig in that area. you can email that info to me if you would like. i could also hook you up with a place or two in eastern okla in case you wanted a weekend trip! let me know!!@

diggershawn

Reaction score
Hey there okie I'm from kansas but have crossed over to an okie and came back. I'm new at this, but i have family in okc, midwestcity,yukon, moore, edmond, and guthrie. oh yah and arcadia. Where we are digging my husband use to go digging for arrowheads on an old reservation near our home. I would love some more info on what your finding there?

addicted

Reaction score
RE: deleted message

I was checking my husbands messages and forgot i was logged in as him. I'ts addicted who has the okie background

O.T. digger

Reaction score
Yah I'm new to Im 16 and just started this year but if you go visit your reletives in guthrie you can come on over two Kingfisher and will do something. Okie Im sorry man but I talked to my friend and he wont even tell me how to get to the places in guthrie and stuff.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776