Hi, from Virginia!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Texsheva

Reaction score
I'm a native Texan transplanted to Virginia 39 yrs. ago. I have a few old bottles that I've collected through the years and just trying to get information on them. One is a very rare Dr. Pepper bottle that I've inherited. The label is under glass and it has a nickel top. My dad got it at an auction in Tx decades ago and I was told its age was around the 1900's. The glass has bubbles in it. I saw one like it at the Dr. Pepper museum but they couldn't / wouldn't give me a value on it. Should I go to a particular forum to ask about it?

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I'm a native Texan transplanted to Virginia 39 yrs. ago. I have a few old bottles that I've collected through the years and just trying to get information on them. One is a very rare Dr. Pepper bottle that I've inherited. The label is under glass and it has a nickel top. My dad got it at an auction in Tx decades ago and I was told its age was around the 1900's. The glass has bubbles in it. I saw one like it at the Dr. Pepper museum but they couldn't / wouldn't give me a value on it. Should I go to a particular forum to ask about it?
Could you post a couple of pictures?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Coke offers values on its bottles. Not sure if they'll do it for pepper people. All things considered they might... --L

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Could try Facebook. Join this group and ask them. There are loads more to join.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiharris