Hi!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

suzanne

Reaction score
Thank you Stardust and Jamie. I think you are probably the nicest 2 people on the bottle forum.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: suzanne

Thank you, Jamie. I was joking about the rehab thing. However, I did quit drinking recently and I am very proud of myself. But the truth is I got the flu and was too sick too drink for 3 days and then I was cured. I have learned that if you drink every day you adjust to it and then you feel funny if you try to quit, so I couldn't quit, which caused me no end of misery. I wasn't even a real heavy drinker but I drank every day. I had this friend, electrician, that had diabetes and drank a case a day, and one day he got up in the morning and went to the gas station to get coffee. He hadn't been drinking yet cause he just got up. He stepped off the curb and his feet went out from under him, and he landed splat on the sidewalk with his coffee. The police came and arrested him. At the jail they realized his foot was rotting off. He had to get it amputated.

wow you weren't a real heavy drinker,but you drank every day?

I have learned that if you drink every day you adjust to it and then you feel funny if you try to quit, so I couldn't quit, which caused me no end of misery.

That my friend is called an alcoholic. I know, I was there 25 years ago. Clean and sober and HALF insane for another year HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! YA YA

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Hey Ricky,

Are you sure you want to go after the drinkers who don't call themselves alcoholics? That can be a divisive campaign, ya know.. lots of grey area there..

suzanne

Reaction score
Hey Rick, whatever, dude. I think of you as a friend. Happy new year.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Hey Ricky,

Are you sure you want to go after the drinkers who don't call themselves alcoholics? That can be a divisive campaign, ya know.. lots of grey area there..

Im not going after the drinkers who dont call themselves alcoholics. Just going by (my experiences) and what I know to be facts. Been there done it.

Angelpeace

Reaction score
We are all drug addicts!!![:)] THANK YOU COFFEE MAKERS[caffine addictive= speed...unless decaf i guess?],TEA MAKERS,PHIZER,MERCK,,POT,PCP,ACID,PAIN KILLERS,ON AND ON...

OOPS SOME OF THAT IS MEDICINE AND THAT DON'T COUNT...THAT IS WHAT I TAKE [;)]

My cousin used to drink non-acolholic beer every day...man it was expensive!

WAY TO GO SUZANNE!![&:] JIMI

I just realized I am on under NINA!HA HA![:D] I woulda known that if I wasn't so drunk,on acid,caffine,"medicines",pcp, and something I took I ain't quite sure of...but it said MERCK on it so I KNOW IT IS OK!

Sorry don't mean to make light of a serious subject...but I just got up and too serious gets to me sometime...JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler