Highest youve paid for a bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

ORIGINAL: Gromit0299

ORIGINAL: carobran

I dont hesitate to ask this question now..........i wont hesitate to ask this question in 20 years.After all,dont you have to be a little bit crazy to be a bottle collector?[8|].......i think its absolutely crazy how some very serious collectors act like CIA agents.[8|][&:][:'(]

You have to understand that we come from all walks of life on this forum. What another person can or will spend, some won't. It can cause a heated debate, and really we're all here for one reason. The love of collecting. We love to show off our bottles, whether or not it's worth something to another person. After all, something is only worth what a person wants to pay. And to some, no matter what kind of bottle they have (worth a million or a penny), to them, their collection is priceless.

I get it, kid, you're curious... and stubborn. I have TWO of those running around my house. [:D]

LOL you tell um Gromit. Kids runnin rampit,wouldnt last long digging with me.Where is he? where did he go? Quick fill the pit in! [8D][:-]

I collect what I dig. I dont buy anything nowadays. I might one day but for know I am happy not knowing what will be sitting on my shelf next. I got one money bottle and I dug it. I still have it.
Do you have any specific angle to collecting or just whatever you dig?[:)]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: charlie 2.0

Thanks.

Can you tell me how to report to Admin that you find a certain member of the forum to be a nuisance? That by talking so much, he has infected every discussion group? That he's basically a one-man-spam operation and provides precious little of meaningful interaction..? That at least one member here wants you to grow up quicker....?

Wait a minute,is this Chuck or is this Chuckdillon a cross between Chuck & Cord [:D]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score

... and stubborn. .
Im the stubbornest person youll ever meet..........and will continue to be so. [8|][;)]
[/quote]

Not really the most admirable attributes.

Now if being a pain in the a ss and a general nuisance is your thing, try this.

Ask people how much they make a year, that's always a winner.

Got one even better.........what's your moms SS#,CC#& security# [it's the one on the back],PIN#............plus here checking accnt. #.

Boy, we could have a grand ol' time with mom huh?

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

I dont hesitate to ask this question now..........i wont hesitate to ask this question in 20 years.After all,dont you have to be a little bit crazy to be a bottle collector?[8|].......i think its absolutely crazy how some very serious collectors act like CIA agents.[8|][&:][:'(]

You have to understand that we come from all walks of life on this forum. What another person can or will spend, some won't. It can cause a heated debate, and really we're all here for one reason. The love of collecting. We love to show off our bottles, whether or not it's worth something to another person. After all, something is only worth what a person wants to pay. And to some, no matter what kind of bottle they have (worth a million or a penny), to them, their collection is priceless.

I get it, kid, you're curious... and stubborn. I have TWO of those running around my house. [:D]

LOL you tell um Gromit. Kids runnin rampit,wouldnt last long digging with me.Where is he? where did he go? Quick fill the pit in! [8D][:-]

I collect what I dig. I dont buy anything nowadays. I might one day but for know I am happy not knowing what will be sitting on my shelf next. I got one money bottle and I dug it. I still have it.
Do you have any specific angle to collecting or just whatever you dig?[:)]

I like digging more then the bottles them selves . Its the high kid.

peejrey

Reaction score

Figured so,ive got its picture saved so i can admire it occasionly.

And you're calling bottle collectors WEIRD?
Yep,you mean you dont have a pic of a rare infant med that you stare at wishing that you had that bottle?....[8|][;)][:D]
Yeah....[&o]

5CEF96BF561A40B6983D961EE51AFB09.jpg

Attachments

• 5CEF96BF561A40B6983D961EE51AFB09.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 68

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

... and stubborn. .
Im the stubbornest person youll ever meet..........and will continue to be so. [8|][;)]

Not really the most admirable attributes.

Now if being a pain in the a ss and a general nuisance is your thing, try this.

Got one even better.........what's your moms SS#,CC#& security# [it's the one on the back],PIN#............plus here checking accnt. #.

Boy, we could have a grand ol' time with mom huh?
[/quote]

HA!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: peejrey

Yep,you mean you dont have a pic of a rare infant med that you stare at wishing that you had that bottle?....[8|][;)][:D]
Yeah....[&o]

Heres mine.......the one on the left i really want and the one on the right i want to get to[&o]...........aint they perty(i hope beith_2005 doesnt mind me using this photo).....if i can find one ill pay around $130 for the hutch,its embossed KOSCIUSKO STEAM BAKERY & BOTTLING WORKS/KOSCIUSKO,MISS

10B77E79FE4C4B24B7A339B6C1F6016F.jpg

Attachments

• 10B77E79FE4C4B24B7A339B6C1F6016F.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 80

carobran

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: peejrey

Yeah....[&o]

Heres mine.......the one on the left i really want and the one on the right i want to get to[&o]...........aint they perty(i hope beith_2005 doesnt mind me using this photo).....if i can find one ill pay around $130 for the hutch,its embossed KOSCIUSKO STEAM BAKERY & BOTTLING WORKS/KOSCIUSKO,MISS

Gromit0299

Reaction score

LOL you tell um Gromit. Kids runnin rampit,wouldnt last long digging with me.Where is he?  where did he go? Quick fill the pit in!  [8D][:-]

WHY do I find this so apropos here? (Thanks for this one, Connor, it STILL makes me laugh).

4899320F474549B5B6681F1D719CDE69.jpg

Also ask them what religion they are and if they're Republican or Democrat.

Attachments

• 4899320F474549B5B6681F1D719CDE69.jpg
    4899320F474549B5B6681F1D719CDE69.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 72

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter