Hit the Paterson Jackpot today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
THOSE OLD TIMERS ARE THE SH** NICE FINDS

epackage

Reaction score
I am considering one thing, if there are over 1000 bottles there I might offer $3000, it would be alot of work e-bay wise but I think at the least I would double my money. Charlie did you see the Red Bank pony bottle, even if you have it I'm gonna send it to you, because for $5 I couldn't pass up a bottle that old if you have it or not.... I hope you like the Wm. T. Allen with the original stopper, I would have paid $50 for that alone, it has the original stopper and it is attic mint......
Let me know if you want the Red Bank, I figure you have it but for $5 I couldn't pass it up buddy,
Jim

epackage

Reaction score
Just so you all know, I spent 2 hours today on e-bay seeing what has sold milk bottle wise and I have made a list, My main thing is the Paterson bottles and milks aren't my main interest, but Like FloridaR who is looking for specific bottles, if there is something somebody is looking for I will try my best to take care of any and all of you because you have all been so good to me...

Jim

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
Hey Jim,

Curious how everything turned out Monday! I know you are probably on bottle overload right now...but would love to hear how you did!

epackage

Reaction score
Hi FR, the oldtimer got tied up so we are trying to shoot for saturday if he can, will post once I get thru them, thanx for asking...
Jim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen