Hit the Paterson Jackpot today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I met an oldtimer who has thousands of milk bottles and he told me I can go thru them and take whatever I want for very little money, I found 8 local milks and cottage cheese bottles in 5 minutes. I didn't have the time to go thru all the crates but I am going back monday and spending the whole day there going thru each crate one by one. He has milk's from all over so it is going to be time consuming, possibly the whole day or more. While I was there he asked if I had any interest in sodas and beers so I said I sure do. He had 2 crates for me to look thru and this is what I got all for $60.... I need to do my research on milks now to see if there is anything special I should be looking for that has sold for big money so I don't miss out on anything special... gonna be a long sleepless weekend, I hope it's worthwhile and here's what I got today.....
Jim

001-1.jpg
[/IMG]

002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

003-1.jpg
[/IMG]

004-1.jpg
[/IMG]

005-1.jpg
[/IMG]

006-1.jpg
[/IMG]

008-1.jpg
[/IMG]

010-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Plumbata

Reaction score
Looks like a great deal to me, if the guy is selling cheap why don't you just offer to buy the whole collection? You could probably make a mint reselling the ones you don't care to keep.

That big hutch and its little bro are pretty cool, as are the other sodas. Nice score man.

epackage

Reaction score
I am thinking about that PB, money is a little tight right now but I am considering it, some are beers and some are sodas. I can't wait until monday when I have the time to go thru everything....The two vertically embossed bottles are matching and they are going to be sold, I should make enough to just about cover my nut today with those 2 alone...
Jim

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
Hey Jim,

If you remember - and happen to see any "Crowley" milks (doesn't matter what size)...I would be interested!!!!

epackage

Reaction score
Crowley's is at the top of my list, I'll let you know

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Excellent work, Jim!! Man, I love it when a jackpot comes along!!! I am very happy for you!![:)]

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
I would say "no" 2nd to Paterson (but we all know that's not "on a list" - that's the reason you're going [;)] !)
...I appreciate it! ...oh and if he has any vinegar's...those are hot too!

Have a blast treasure hunting - what a great way to spend the day!!! [:)]

Looking forward to seeing what all you find! [:D]

ktbi

Reaction score
You ever wonder if in 20-30 years from now it will be one of us as the old guy down the street giving away boxes of bottles for very little money to a "younger" collector? Maybe 10 years for me!! Ron

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Not me.. I will be buried with my collection

[;)]

rockbot

Reaction score
Nice find Jim, do your homework and it will pay off. I'd be tempted to make an offer and bring it all home.lol

Rocky

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen