HOLY SMOKES! A mind blowing Cathedral Pickle collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I was tempted to bid on one of the el cheapos, but funds are a little tight right now.

PD

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

You wouldn't be talking like that if you had found another puce eagle on your field trip with Sick Rick.

PD

If I found another puce Eagle with Rick I would have ended up buried at Dyottville the victim of a careless fall and shovel beating!! Score Rick- 2 Steve- 0 thanks Penn

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Were Buds,
But the puce Eagle is an appendage on Rick he only has the one appendage two would make a pair Penn.I can see the headlines in The Philadelphia inquirer

Man dies while visiting an Old Glass works. It was a sad day for one unlucky relic hunter as he fell into the recently exposed Dyottville Glass works. Stephen Atkinson 52 of Seewell New Jersey was found dead by Rick and his friend the Badger today at the glass works site. It all happened so fast recounted Rick Steve just got to close and slipped in........I tried to extend the spade tipped shovel to him by swinging it back and fourth quite a few times to no avail....I think I may have accidentally hit him in the head at least twelve maybe thirteen times trying to have him reach the shovel.......It was really sad as Steve had just found a matching Puce Eagle just like the one I have right here......I was real happy for him and I am shocked he is no longer with us........His dying words as he slipped into the abyss were....... Rick here please take the Puce Eagle I know you already have one now you can have two It really is quite sad................NOT

baltbottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Were Buds,
But the puce Eagle is an appendage on Rick he only has the one appendage two would make a pair Penn.I can see the headlines in The Philadelphia inquirer

Man dies while visiting an Old Glass works. It was a sad day for one unlucky relic hunter as he fell into the recently exposed Dyottville Glass works. Stephen Atkinson 52 of Seewell New Jersey was found dead by Rick and his friend the Badger today at the glass works site. It all happened so fast recounted Rick Steve just got to close and slipped in........I tried to extend the spade tipped shovel to him by swinging it back and fourth quite a few times to no avail....I think I may have accidentally hit him in the head at least twelve maybe thirteen times trying to have him reach the shovel.......It was really sad as Steve had just found a matching Puce Eagle just like the one I have right here......I was real happy for him and I am shocked he is no longer with us........His dying words as he slipped into the abyss were....... Rick here please take the Puce Eagle I know you already have one now you can have two It really is quite sad................NOT

LMAO

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

Were Buds,

People have been jealous of my appendage for years but ya know, its not the size that matters its the color.[;)]

nhpharm

Reaction score
I got #39...one of the sorta common el cheapos but a cute little one.

Stardust

Reaction score
Hey, congrats nhpharm ~ the only pickle I got last night was a Heinz on a burger ~ Wish they would make some of those now. [:D] lol ~ I hope some of you other guys or gals got some also ~ Thanks Steve for the play by play action, it was fun to watch you keep us all posted. It was like a pickle weather cast. lol ~ [;)] Have a nice day all ~ How many of you want to add pickles to your shopping list after this fun week???? [8D]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete