HOLY SMOKES! A mind blowing Cathedral Pickle collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

justanolddigger

Reaction score
Need some Cathedrals, this one sure has a lot of great pickles in it, A bunch I'd sure love to have just one of.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CATHEDRAL-PICKLE-BOTTLE-COLLECTION-61-BOTTLES-AMBER-GREEN-BLUE-AQUA-/320899828111?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab71ec98f&autorefresh=true

appliedlips

Reaction score
Incredible collection! Cant imagine selling all of them as a group, I'd imagine the price will be the same as the top two or three would have sold for on their own.

sloughduck

Reaction score
I don't know ,but there are 2 Wellington's I can see.

justanolddigger

Reaction score
Yeah!, Guessing Game, I love to play. I'm going to guess $28000, just a wild one. What do we win besides bragging rights? [:D]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I just got home and saw that on the bay. I was going to post "is this seller nuts" or something. You beat me to it though.[:D][:D]
I just can't imagine lotting something like that on eBay. That's individual or a few at a time at a good site.
I hope the bidders, since it's local pickup, are all going for a nice preview. #32 looks similar to the $44K thing. Not quite but the picture stinks.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
they are likely going to take a a huge hit selling as a lot on fleabay. Its hard to comprehend but it sounds like they are already dealing with troubles in life and dont want more complications. good luck to them.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause