Honeymoon Dig!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Chris -n- Slim

CONGRATS Guys, too cool!!!

Wish I could get my ewife to dig something besides me, but hey I should be happy for that.......

P.S. we went to Va Beach for our honeymoon too!

glass man

Reaction score
GLAD FOR YOU BOTH !!! HONEY MOON DIG??? NOW THAT IS TRUE LOVE!! [LOVE THE PIC OF THE LITTLE GIRL TOO!!!COOL] JAMIE

Atlas

Reaction score
congrats...I'm already married but may cop your idea and turn it into "Anniversary Dig".

Jim

Reaction score
Congrats, Chris and Slim! May you have many happy years together. ~Jim

lexdigger

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
I've been very lucky in my life. I've had Many loved ones come into and leave this world. I've traveled all over and seen Many beautiful places. I have met and encountered so Many incredible people and have found countless rare or valuable treasures. I have had Many high points in my life... but Slim takes the cake! She is Perfect for me and I could not have found a better person to share this life with. We look forward to Many more adventures to come!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Old%20Man%20-%20Women%20Fighting.gif

Lordbud

Reaction score
You are so lucky to find a woman like that. I've been single since my divorce. It is hard enough to even find a date, let alone a woman who would be interested in bottle digging, or getting married. Not around here -- it's all about the money, the house, the career, the status. Glad to see someone making a good go of life, finding that special someone and making it work.

lexdigger

Reaction score
LOL. As long as they don't go to bed mad... it's All Good! :p

Hey Jason, hang in there! I've been through a divorce myself and at times it can seem hopeless. All I can say is Be Yourself, stick to your Guns and don't settle for Anything less that what you've always wanted! It may take time, but eventually you'll find the one you're looking for... just when you least suspect it. Hey man, I'll bet there's a few good ole Kentucky girls out your way. Keep your head up Digga!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete