Hour at the dump today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

truedigr

Reaction score
Thanks Surface for the lesson on pictures. Pics. were too large. When you posted them, did you have to downsize? What size do I have to reduce to?
Rockbot, I posted a thread about a month ago called SODAS FROM MY DUMP with the sodas I have dug here so far. The best soda so far was a DR PEPPER thief bottle that had MONTERREY on the heel. It is not pictured on that thread because my negligence broke it. I dug it on Christmas eve last year of all times. I had it, a few local drugstores, a Duffy's Malt Whiskey, a tall Buffalo med, and some other meds soaking in my bucket outside and had no idea that a cold front was coming. Woke up to snow on the ground and knew I screwed up. The bucket was solid ice and every bottle was broken. I was mad at myself for months after that.
Thanks Joe and hope you find some great bottles this weekend if you get a chance.
I hope everyone who gets out this weekend finds some great bottles. My dump has been pretty good at times. Haven't found anything great the last three digs, but finding bottles that you haven't found before is always fun even if they are pretty common.
If you have faith and patience, you will eventually find what you have been looking for. Robert

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem