Houston Bottle Show July 13-14, 2012

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jays emporium

Reaction score
The only Texas bottle show date is now confirmed. Saturday July 14 at Crowne Plaza Hotel, 12801 Northwest Freeway, Houston, Tx. Saturday 8:30-3:00, admission is $3.00. Early shoppers are allowed on Friday from 4-10 PM for $10. From past experience I can tell you most of the serious deals are made on Friday night and Saturday is for the public. For information contact Barbara Puckett bpuckett77009@yahoo.com

nhpharm

Reaction score
I'll be there again this year...it was a great show last year and I even got a New Hampshire druggist dose glass (a tough one to find) right off the table next to me!

jays emporium

Reaction score
Brad, bring me some Texas drug store bottles this year. I only have one good Texas medicine but I think you have the Reed's Chill Cure from Clarksville, 5 1/2" size. I'll have it there anyway if you're interested.
And Brandon, maybe you could bring that RT bottle for us to see.
Jay

texasdigger

Reaction score
I will be set up this year with a table. I would love to see the r.o.t. bottle. Be it the fact that i only collect Texas med bottles it is my grail. I am embarassed to name the things I would trade for it. I have a reeds but i would not mind another.

jays emporium

Reaction score
Houston bottle show is this weekend. I hope some of the Texas collectors on this forum will attend this year. It is our only Texas bottle show.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen