How did you get your name?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
Sewellbottleman -
Someone was looking at posts and asked me why someone would name themselves "swellbottleman"... I "chuckle" every time I think about that[:D]... I told them you were SEWELLBOTTLEMAN because you were from Sewell NJ....

I think you're probably a 'swell' guy, though!

Kate

Stardust

Reaction score
SOMEONE I LOVED VERY MUCH A LONG TIME AGO, TOLD ME, "I HAD STARDUST IN MY EYES." THAT BECAME MY NICK NAME BETWEEN US. HE SAID IT MEANT I WAS VERY DREAMLIKE, AND BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS VERY ROMANTIC.........[/align] [/align]OUR DREAMLIKE REALTIONSHIP ENDED WHEN HE GOT TRANSFERED ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND FAMILY KEPT ME HERE. WE TRIED TO MAKE IT WORK, BUT LONG DISTANCE WAS JUST TOO HARD FOR BOTH OF US. SO, MY NAME KEEPS HIM ALIVE IN MY HEART ALTHOUGH WE'RE APART AND MOVED ON.....[;)] [:)] FAMILY COMES FIRST IN MY BOOK![/align] [/align] [/align]

sweetrelease

Reaction score
well where to i begin! na just jokin, it is the name of my boat the "sweet release " a friend of mine a long time ago told me i needed a "release" so i bought a boat and named here sweet release . ~matt

cookie

Reaction score
Hi- I was trying to come up with a name for the forum and near the top of the forum page it says.....Delete all Cookies......now you know the rest of the story.......John

cc6pack

Reaction score
When I started on ebay years ago I listed a lot of Coca Cola Collectibles, and needed an ID for them. I wanted something to go along with them and the CC part is for Coca Cola and they were the first to use a 6 Pack. A lot of folks think it's for beer as well.

Wilkie

Reaction score
How did you pick your name for this forum?
Mine, "Wilkie", was bestowed on me about 30 years ago when I was but a lad. My last name is Wilkinson so it's a no brainer.

Wilkie

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: bne74honda

Welllll.....I guess enuff time has passed that I can 'fess up to my name selection, RedGinger.

Eons ago, when I was a youth and wasting time, I earned a reputation for...uh....finding my way into other peoples places. So I was given the nickname BNE (B&E). Some time later I owned 4 1974 Honda 350cc motorcyles, so I added that and became bne74honda. No, I am NOT proud of a lot of what I did as a kid and believe me, I've paid my dues, but the name just seems right somehow.

So there it is.

Brian
B & E, that's funny. Is that how you started your bottle collection as well?

capsoda

Reaction score
Alot of folks think mine is from the military but that was Pops.

When I used to dig all the time I call my best buddy CAP, Cindy Ann Peacock. Her first great digging passion was for a local Koca Nola in teal. I uncovered the neck of one on an early sunday morning and told her to dig where it was that I needed a break since I had pulled several whole bottles out of my whole and she had not pulled any. She pulled a near mint Koca Nola out and went nuts so capsoda seemed right to me.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Gunther Hess is my secret online name I use when I am sent to spy on other companies by the people I work for. Dont tell anyone...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH