How did you get your name?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Got my name while serving in the Army .I was a leander you might say and my moto was In God I trust and all others pay cash .So the guy started to call me Dollarbill..Of course these days with a 8 year old son old dollar don't hang on to many dollarbills theses day .Any way that pretty much it .
bill

glass man

Reaction score
BEING THE DEEP,DEEP, DEEP THINKER I AM,I SPENT LONG SECONDS THINKING AND WENT "BOTTLES= GLASS " MAN =MAN AND AFTER TRYING DIFFERENT COMBOS SUCH AS BOTTLE GLASS, GLASS-GLASS,MAN-MAN,MAN-GLASS ETC AFTER HOURS AND DAYS I CAME UP WITH CHIT- HEAD,BUT DECIDED SETTLED ON GLASS MAN AND AS THEY SAY THE REST IS HYSTERECTOMY[:D]

bne74honda

Reaction score
B & E, that's funny. Is that how you started your bottle collection as well?

Naw.....I was collecting bottles looong before that - started when I was about 9. Shoot - now I wish I hadn't disclosed my name formation! [:mad:]

Brian

Delta Digger

Reaction score
Think mine goes without saying...
I like to dig,
3013641818_3830d97a5d_o.jpg

and i live on the Delta

Wilkie

Reaction score
Shoot - now I wish I hadn't disclosed my name formation!
It's cool Brian...... I'm sure most of us have done things we're not proud of, especially when we were young. I know I have. It's good to be able to joke around about it now. [sm=lol.gif]

farmgal

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: morbious_fod

I'm a jackleg writer and Morbious Fod is my pen name. I actually got the idea from one of my favorite writers Mark Twain who was in reality Samuel Clemmons.
To cool...I've actually been thru one of Mark Twain's houses in West Hartford Connecticut. It was 3 stories and damn awesome. Across from it was the Harriot Beacher Stow house. farmgal.

farmgal

Reaction score
Well on yahoo I'm BP_farmgal...BP actually meant blackpanther about 10 yrs ago. Then I got married and BP are now my really initials..and we moved to this farm 2 years ago..hence farmgal....Besides being a hermit. farmgal

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey