How do I upload a picture, it says file is too large?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

annie44

Reaction score
Kelley,
The first amber bottle on the right is a Hanbury Smith Kissingen Water. I think I got a pretty good deal on that one because I bought it for I think $40, and the exact same one sold on ebay recently for $138. The bottle next to the Warner's is my first Udolpho Wolfe's Aromatic Schnapps. I'm hoping to go to my first bottle show in March - I think there is one in Baltimore, and since I am in Northern Virginia I should be able to get there.
I've learned a lot reading everyone's posts on this web site.
My biggest problem is I can't bring myself to specialize - I'm still all over the place in terms of what I buy!
Annie

Vt57162.jpg

Attachments

• Vt57162.jpg
    Vt57162.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 108

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Annie, Welcome to the all over the place bottle club of the world.

Love the citron Wolfe. Check it out Ron.[:)]

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Very nice Annie. There has been an ongoing post about Wolfes and I thought that's what you had but I couldn't tell for sure. Very pretty, [;)] Kelley

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hi Annie...

Welcome to the forum...

When I first read this post, "File too large" I thought it sounded like what my wife Tells me...[sm=rolleyes.gif]

....My boxes of bottles, guys... My Boxes of Bottles!!![sm=lol.gif]

She says I have to many of them and I need to get rid of some. Keep the ones you really like and put them in a nice display case.

Anyway... Nice collection you have there Annie... great start to a fantastic hobby.

Wayne

VirginiaDigger

Reaction score
Hi Annie Welcome To The Forum!! Let Me Start By Saying GREAT Collection Very Nice Colors!! I Saw You Stated You Live In Northern VA & Wanna Check Out Some Bottle Shows, Im From The Harrisonburg Area & They Have A Nice Show Every Year At The Fairgrounds. I Think The Show Is In April I Will Let You Know For Sure When I Find Out!

Rockingham County Fairgrounds, US Route 11 (Exit 243 off I-81), South of Harrisonburg, VA. Normally have 60-70 tables. Info: Sonny Smiley phone: (540) 434-1129, 1025 Greendale Rd., Harrisonburg, VA 22801

Happy Digging & Finding Everyone!!!

annie44

Reaction score
Sonny,
Thanks for the message! I would love to go to a bottle show in Virginia. Please email me when you find out the date of the show in April. I better slow down on ebay so I can save some money for the shows, because I'm sure I'll see a lot of bottles that I want. Thanks again, Annie

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen