Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

How to find insulators

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
I'll have to look, but I believe that I have this insulator and it is whole with the wooden threaded mounting wedge with it. The top is domed and yours looks like it was "blown " out however it was damaged. I'll post the picture and maybe my description of the damage will make more sense lol. Beautiful even if she's a bit broken :)

Sent from my SM-S260DL using Tapatalk

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
I'll have to look, but I believe that I have this insulator and it is whole with the wooden threaded mounting wedge with it. The top is domed and yours looks like it was "blown " out however it was damaged. I'll post the picture and maybe my description of the damage will make more sense lol. Beautiful even if she's a bit broken :)

Here is mine with top attached.(pic 1) or (2) depending on the skirt of yours. I couldn't get your original to open to verify. And a few of my other styles. They are all lovely to me. Around here most are the green or clear. The ceramic glazed is the only one that I have ever found like it.

planeguy2

Apr 29, 2020
The colors around here are mostly green and clear as well. Mostly Brookfields and Hemingrays. Also I am 99% sure it frost popped.

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
That was my next guess. We don't really see that here.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puppehbreath