Hutch, Insulator, Whatzit & More!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

swizzle

Reaction score
Poison_Us, The insulator is Porcelain. I'd love to find one in milk glass. That would be really sweet. I also have two other little plates but I don't think they were for kids. I think they were for salt. The one broken one I found looks like it says Redwing on it. [:(]. Thanx for all the comments guys. Swiz

tftfan

Reaction score
Good stuff Swiz, still aint got a hutch in one piece, way to go !

logueb

Reaction score
Hey Swiz, Great Dig. Looks like a great area to dig. Just love the insulator, hutches, wyeth, etc. The pickle jar looks like a lot that I dig. Most of these are embossed Hienz on the base. Is the one you have embossed? Good Luck on the next dig . I still have not figured how you guys post all those pics at one time. Buster.

diggerdirect

Reaction score
I still have not figured how you guys post all those pics at one time. Buster.

Hey Buster, upload photos to somewhere on the web, then use the pictures url within the image tag in your posts, one for each picture.

I seen this is the help section somewhere on the site, just can't find it right now, lol

Al

swizzle

Reaction score
Sorry about the extreme delayed response. Thanx again for the comments and the help. That'd be cool to find out that that piece is for mending nets. It very well could be since its within a half mile of the river. The hutches are in rough shape with the embossing showing heavy wear and the aqua one has a lip chip. That's fine with me though. Its my first whole dug hutch and its going on the shelf. The pickle jar has a "B" over the number 6. I was thinking that it was used for the mini pickles, (gerkins?). Next week is a bust for digging with a family get together and a bottle show in Albany. I gotta unload some of my overstocked bottles and maybe a sign or 2. Man am I itchin' to get dirty again. I can't hardly wait. Swiz

towhead

Reaction score
George Jones bottle?? Gee, I bet Country Singer George Jones would love that!!

-Julie

swizzle

Reaction score
Never thought about the country singer. Ask him if he wants a Geo. Jones bottle. I just might send him one. Swiz [:)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH