I ALMOST bought this....holy crap

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlediger

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/SET-OF-4-WHITE-HOUSE-VINEGAR-APPLE-JUGS_W0QQitemZ250073999584QQihZ015QQcategoryZ369QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I was so excited for about 2 seconds and almost made a big mistake, do ya see it? That terd

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
I don't know guys... it seems pretty close to being a scam, don't you think??? If not a scam, then what coul it be... an accidental misprint?[:-]

I guess the old saying, "If it looks too good to be true, it usually is..." comes to mind.

Wayne[&:]

capsoda

Reaction score
First of all he is an SOB for doing that. He may trap someone on an impulse or a newbee with that crap that is afraid of bad feed back. Second they are not worth that much. Maybe a few years ago but not any more. Third SlezeBay should do something about trying to trap people and making lame a$$ excuses for being a slimy peace of crap.

frank

Reaction score
What scam that is over 200 for shipping!! where is sending it too the moon. [:D]

jane8851

Reaction score
That could be considered circumventing eBay fees, since eBay charges a final value fee. That seller would pay a final value fee on $5 rather than $240. Sneaky, cheating both the bidder and eBay.

onabininger

Reaction score
I went to see what you guys were talking about....and it seems to have disappeared..I think ebay agrees with ya....unless you can still see something that I cant...mmm[;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter