I am having a hard time finding information on this one

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
It is embossed:

THE CELEBRATED INDIAN BALM REMEDIES

I can't seem to find any company history.

1006354800x600.jpg
[/IMG]

epackage

Reaction score
I'm assuming it "Dr. Somebodies" Indian Balm, I'm sure Matt will chime in when and if he sees this...

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
Thats what I thought as well guys. The only embossing is what you see. There is not a name or manufacturer. It's killing me not knowing who made this bottle or where it came from.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Dr Marchisi made a Celebrated Indian Balm but his was a lot earlier than that one looks.
That one appears TOC. Does it have other embossing?
Where was it found?

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
Thank you Guntherhess,

The bottle was recovered from what I would call an 1880's to 1890's era dump. The bottle was found in Amherst NH along with several others. All bottles dug from this site were blown; no AMB examples. Please feel free to view my original post in the "digging and finding" forum.

Unfortunately, this bottle has no other embossing other than what you see on the front panel. It has got me stumped and I am no spring chicken when it comes to digging old bottles. Thank you for any further help you may offer.

Best Regards,

JC

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
I don't mean to bombard you with inquiries, but I was wondering about these also....These are from Manchester NH and were dug from the same location as the indian bottle. I have not cleaned them yet but they are a blown screw-top with a ground lip. They are also a beautiful green color. Thanks for any information you can offer.

1006355800x600.jpg
[/IMG]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
THE CELEBRATED INDIAN BALM REMEDIES
and Trade Mark Registered is all that's on it? Maybe a Pawnee or Campana's that ended up in the remedies era? It is an Indian bottle so there's something but it's still kind of a "need a label" bottle.

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
Cowseatmaize,

Im really interested to find out more regarding this bottle as well as some of the others I have dug. I really appreciate all the help you all have provided thus far. I very much appreciate it. Obviously, I came to the right place.

JC

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnymanty